Confident Bali Dental Clinic Best Dentist in Bali
What Are Dentures ?
Dentures are termed as replacements for missing teeth that can be taken out and later on put back into your mouth. Today's dentures are natural looking and more comfortable than before which needs some getting used to, and will never feel the same as one's natural teeth. There are two main types of dentures that can be offered by the dentists based on whether some or all of your teeth are going to be substituted and the cost involved, they are, full and partial dentures.
How Do Dentures Work ?
Flesh-colored acrylic base places inside the gums with full dentures. The base of the upper denture shields the palate while that of the lower denture is formed like a horseshoe to provide your tongue. Dentures are custom-made in a dental laboratory from imprints taken inside mouth. The dentist is going to define which of the three types of dentures described below is best. They are, either conventional or immediate full denture or partial denture.
- Conventional full denture. This is filled in mouth after any remaining teeth are removed and tissues have cured. The curing process may take several months, during which time you are toothless
- Immediate Full Denture. An immediate full denture is implanted instantly after the remaining teeth are removed. While immediate dentures offer the benefit of never having to be toothless, they must be relined several months after being implanted. The reason is that the bone associate the teeth reforms as it heals, causing the denture to become loose
- Partial Denture. A partial denture rests on a metal framework that assigns to natural teeth. Occasionally crowns are positioned on some of natural teeth and serve as anchors for the denture. Partial dentures offer a removable substitution to bridges
Here are tips for caring for your dentures :
- Stand over a folded towel or basin of water since they are delicate and may break if dropped
- Never let dentures dry out, so place them in a denture cleanser soaking solution or in plain water not wearing them. Never use hot water since it can cause them to warp
- Brushing dentures daily is going to eliminate food deposits and plaque, and prevent them from becoming stained. An ultrasonic cleaner could be used to care for dentures; however, it does not substitute a thorough daily brushing
- Brushing gums, tongue and palate every morning with a soft-bristled brush before inserting the dentures. This stimulates circulation in the tissues and helps eliminate plaque
- See the dentist whenever the dentures break, chip, crack or become loose. Never tempting to adjust them yourself as this can harm them beyond repair
More info please contact us : balidentalclinic.com
Fill this form and if you want to book appoinment with our doctor.
Please write schedule date and descrive your emdical condition in message box.
Our representative will response to you as soon as possible.