Confident Bali Dental Clinic Best Dentist in Bali
What Are Veneers ?
The proper veneers are the fastest way to build a beautiful smile; besides, it also impeccable for people with stained, chipped, and gap-teeth. However, veneers are an permanent treatment which mean that making them placed needs a careful consideration. Before deciding the procedure, we are necessary to know the right information related to veneers.
Veneer is termed as recreation of teeth by using a thin piece of porcelain to provide the natural look of teeth, strength, as well as resilience comparable to natural teeth enamel. Furthermore, they are custom made to the contour of your teeth and are bonded to the tooth's original enamel during a series of in-office procedures.
Why Are Veneers Used In Dentist ?
Using veneers are less unpleasant option than using crowns or braces. Besides, veneers are able to be used to close gaps or misalignment teeth in small scale. Several patients also select veneers as cosmetic solutions to improve teeth brightness as well as straighten smiles, to correct some issues such as staining, fractures, or chips.
Porcelain veneer and Lumineers and composite resin veneers are the most common materials used for veneers application. Porcelain veneers are desirable for correcting issues of shape or color and can last up to 10 to 20 years.
The common process of veneers take one to two appointments. Unless the veneers is prefabricated, it usually takes only one appointment. In contrary, if it is created in laboratory, it will takes two appointments. Highlighting placement of the porcelain veneer created by the laboratory, as follows :
- Local anesthesia is required depending on the patients’ sensitivity. The dentist is going to clean the tooth and determine the correct shade for the veneer. He also removes a very small amount of the enamel of the teeth to provide room to place the veneer on them
- An imprint of the tooth is going to be created for the laboratory and an impermanent veneer will be placed on the tooth with spot etching in the center of the tooth away from the boundaries
- After the laboratory has delivered the porcelain veneer to dentist, the impermanent veneer is removed, and then the teeth are cleaned using pumice and water. The veneer is then engraved, rinsed thoroughly with water and air-dried. The adhesive is put on the preparation and then the cement as well as the veneer is put for exact fit and delineation
- The veneer is then treated for 60 seconds on all surfaces of it to attach it to the tooth structure
- The dentist is going to remove any excess material and polish the margins of the veneer
- The dentists is going to schedule a follow-up visit to check for comfort
Care For Veneers
- Brushing as well as flossing should be done to your regular teeth by using proper non-abrasive fluoride toothpaste, and try to consider limiting coffee and other stain-inducing foods
- Please note that veneers need to be replaced at some point, no matter how well you take care of them. However, proper oral hygiene will help them last as long as possible
- If you decide on veneers, initially consult with your dentist and make sure understand every part of the process as well as the cost. A beautiful smile will feel so great that can increase both your confidence and comfort
More info please contact us : balidentalclinic.com
Fill this form and if you want to book appoinment with our doctor.
Please write schedule date and descrive your emdical condition in message box.
Our representative will response to you as soon as possible.